Pulling force 800 - 3200 daN
It has a light weight, compact, high tensile aluminium alloy housing with a large flat bottom surface for increased stability in horizontal as well as vertical working position.
- Forward and reversing levers in tandem provide slim design and assure power transfer along the centre line.
- Overload protection is by a shearing pin in the forward lever. Spare shear pins are conveniently located in the carrying handle or operating lever. A broken pin can be replaced without removing the load.
- A lever disengages the rope clamp system allowing easy, smooth installation of the rope.
- Yaletrac uses a special flexible rope. It has six strands with a steel core and is identified by an orange strand. The rope is tapered at one end for easy threading and fitted with an eye sling hook with safety latch on the other end.
- The parallel arrangement of the clamping system protects the rope by distributing the clamping forces evenly. A long rope advance per each lever stroke increases the working speed.
- The large opening in the top of the unit allows easy cleaning: simply flush the unit with water, apply motor oil for lubrication and the Yaletrac is again ready for use.