Technical Specification ...
The Hackett ROV compatible SS-c4 anti-corrosion subsea chain blocks meet and exceed the requirment of internatinal standerds.
British Standerd BS En1315:2004 + AI:2009
American Standard ASME B30, 16-2012
Austrailian Standrrd AS 1418.2-1997
South African Standard SANS 1594:2007
Willam Hackett has taken its extensive knowledge od corrosion protection accuired in the supply of its specialist subsea range to the offshore sectore and transtanted this technology to the devoped second generation range of Hackett ROV. SS-C4 anti corrosion subsea chain blocks
These hoists can be supplied in the following configurations.
. Chain blocks working load limit capacities availabe 3.2t.5t.10.t and multi fall units.
•Chain block working load limit capacities available. 3.2t, 5t, 10a, 15a and 20a multi full units
• Single hook suspension unit
• Hot stub interface ISO 13628-8 3/8 BSP1 Hot stub male receptacle. • Fishtuil direct drive interface
• D-link drive
• High performance waterproof grease giving superior rust and corrosion protection that will not separate, cake or wash out.
• Specialist subsea brake material
• Lightweight sturdy handles using 316L stainless steel
• Operating tern peraiure range -40 C to 55 C in
accordance with BS EN13157
• Stainless steel fixing and fasteners
• 3D Models available
All the above hoist configurations can also be supplied with the following options
• Calibrated Grade T (8) load chain to BS EN818-7 zinc plated
• Calibrated Grade S (6) 316L stainless steel load chain
• Complies with the Lifting Equipment Engineers Association ’Code of Practice for Selection, Management, Use, Maintenance and Examination of Hand Chain Blocks and Lever Hoists in The Offshore Environment including Subsea . Doc. Ref. LEEA 033 dated July 2014
• 500hrs protection against salt spray tests according to ASTM B117
• Twin puwls as standard - captivated internally to prevent damage
• Heavy duty forged safety catches Performance and Testing
• Stainless steel fixing used throughout the hoist The Hackett ROV SS-C4 chain blocks have been fully tried and • Hook housing is bolt connected using cup head screws tested to include
and nyloc nuts
• Minimum Breaking Lord - u minimum of 4 x the WLL
• All internal hoist components fully corrosion protected
• The load chain anchor / end stop tested to at least 2.5 x
• Compact and robust design for easy handling ‹he WLL with no restriction of either the brake or gears